Learn the Basics in Porcelain Doll Making With This Fun Series of Four Porcelain Dolls Just For You!
Four Advancing Doll Making Skill Levels - Four Completed Dolls
Make one doll from each of the below skill levels to complete this doll making series.
- Level I - Sleeping baby doll with cloth body and porcelain hands. (Same as the Beginner’s Special.)
- Level II - Doll with cut eyes, porcelain hands and feet on a cloth body.
- Level III - Any porcelain doll 12-inches and up. Cut eyes with body assembly.
- Level IV - Shoulder plate doll that goes on a cloth body with porcelain hands and feet.
All Dolled Up, Inc. will teach you how to:
- Choose the right doll for you.
- Clean the soft-fired greenware using the ‘Dust-Free Cleaning’ method.
- Bring your porcelain doll to life with special china painting techniques.
- Assemble your porcelain doll creation.
- Dress it in just the right way for you.
Below is a list of general tools and materials needed for doll making. All items are available for purchase at All Dolled Up, Inc. Some studio tools and materials are available for in-classroom use. As you continue doll making and start perfecting your techniques, it is recommended that you slowly start acquiring your own tools.
- Mop Brush
- Lip Brush
- Detail Brush
- Palette Knife
- Wet Scrubber
- China Paint - Various Colors
- Area/Line Medium
- Super Doll Sponges
- Finger Tool
- Square Shader Brush
- Eyelash Brush
- Diamond Perfector
Complete all four dolls and be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Please send me a direct email or by visiting our Email Us page if you have any additional questions about this special continuing education program.